The company will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any independent third parties without your prior consent. We consider our relationship with you as invaluable and strive to respect and safeguard your right to privacy.
- Collection of Personal Information
We gather your personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website by expressing an interest to obtain information about our website and company’s offerings i.e., products and services. Personal information we gather depends on the context of your interaction with us and the website. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Name, gender, residential / correspondence address, telephone number, date of birth, marital status, email address or other contact information.
- PAN, KYC Status, Signature and Photograph.
- Bank account or other payment instrument details; or any other detail for providing service
All the personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information we gather when you visit, use or navigate our website doesn’t reveal your identity however, it may reveal your device and usage information, such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
- Use of Information Collected
We use personal information collected through our website for various business purposes which are described below. We process your personal information for legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We use the information we collect or receive:
- We may use your information for requesting feedback and to contact you about your use of our website.
- We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- We may use your personal information to update you regarding product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- We may use your information to protect our website from any intrusion or unauthorized access to keep it safe and secure. (For example, for fraud monitoring and prevention, cybercrimes).
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- If we receive a summon or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- We may use your information to deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user.
- We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Disclosure of Information
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- We may use your data if you have given us consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Security and Storage of User’s Information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We endeavor to protect the information provided by, or collected about its users from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive data, personal information, and bank account details via the Website to other users. You are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. Information provided by users to other users shall be done at their sole responsibility and risk.
- Updates to the Policy
- Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at or by post to:
Cap70 Angels Private Limited
403, Nirma Plaza,
Makwana Rd, Marol Naka,
Andheri East, Mumbai,