Thank you for being part of Cap70 Angels Private Limited (referred as “Cap70”). Below are the terms and conditions governing the use of this website by users and provision of services by Cap70.
Request all the users to read these terms carefully as they are legally binding agreement made between you (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Cap70 concerning your access to and use of the https://cap70.com website. We are registered in India and having its registered office at 403, Nirmal Plaza, Makwana Rd, Marol Naka, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400059.
By visiting the website, you agree that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth in the following sections (as defined below). If you don’t agree with all the terms and conditions, then you are prohibited from using the site and discontinue to use immediately.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Cap70 reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content, and the Marks.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. Cap70 shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other website (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”). Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Website accessed through the Site or Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party Websites or any Third-Party Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
Cap70 reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof;
- in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
- otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India.
THE INFORMATION IS FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF THE AUTHORISED RECIPIENT(S). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS INFORMATION SHOULD BE DISTRIBUTED PUBLICLY OR REPRODUCED WITHOUT OUR PRIOR PERMISSION.
THE INFORMATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY OFFER, RECOMMENDATION OR SOLICITATION TO ANY PERSON TO ENTER INTO ANY TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT. THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE INTERPRETED AS INDICATIVE GUIDANCE ONLY. WE ASSERT THAT ANY BUSINESS OR INVESTMENT DECISIONS SHOULD NOT BE MADE SOLELY BASED ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED. WE RECOMMEND THAT THE USERS SHOULD TAKE PROPER / RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE BEFORE MAKING ANY SUCH DECISION.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will always be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us during the 6 (six) month period prior to any cause of action arising. If these laws apply to you, some or all the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Cap70 Angels Private Limited
403, Nirmal Plaza
Makwana Road, Marol Naka
Mumbai – 400059